Thursday, November 12, 2009

1 step forward, 5 steps back?!?!



So my perfectly sweet angel of a child has slept all night (at least 8 hours) since she was about 8 or 9 weeks old. However, in the past month or so she has not done so. She wakes once or twice a night to eat. What?!? I thougth that it was supposed to be that way in the beginning and then get gradually better over time. Not my kid. Tonight she has officially been crying non-stop for an hour. Mom and I have been switching back and forth trying to calm her down. Its funny, she stops crying for Mom. Guess she's not as frustrated. I am thinking it is severe gas...she's been fluffing (Actually, its full out FARTS) while she's screaming and burped a smelly burp. Guess all that crazy solid food has caught up to her! If its not gas, its teething. However, my child has been "teething" for over 3 months, so who knows. Hopefully we can get her down soon. I'll keep you updated. Here's 2 pics to satisfy you. :)




1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! Addie only slept through the night for about a month. It is a tease, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete