Thursday, December 24, 2009

cleaning day..or days..

So my main goal for Monday was to clean house...however, I finished on WEDNESDAY! Since when did cleaning house become a 3-day job?!?!?! I will tell you when...when my child learned to get around......EVERYWHERE! As much as I love the fact that she can crawl and pull up, it sure does make getting things done a big headache! I had to entertain my child in every way possible. It was like the moment I thought, "Okay she's happy, I can really get to work..here would come the water works." Then I'd get her down for a nap and I'd think okay I have an hour to an hour and a half, but NOOOOO she only wanted to sleep for 40 minutes that day..grrr.. So needless to say our house is clean, but instead of feeling happy and soaking in the cleanness, I was more stressed out than when I began! Oh well, I know I'll get the hang of this soon...its only been 9 months (next Saturday). HA!
Enjoy the pics of me entertaining her during my cleaning days....As you can tell, she has different outfits on...proof it took a few days!


Day One In the high chair with spatula and spoon. Entertainment!

Day One-Drinking a bottle while laying on her favorite lady bug pillow from Cousins Brad, Shelly and Karen

Day 2-Playing with Mommy's Plastic or not easily breakable necklaces...
Day 3-Back in the high chair with her spoon spatula and some snacks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment